Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter Fitz and Floyd!

A few months ago I wrote about how much I love Fitz and Floyd china and ceramics (click the link if you are interested in reading the old post!



 Well, just look at the darling little plate I found at GW last week!

It sure looked like F&F....but was it?







Yup....it was and will you look at that price....


Yippee, Skippee ME!


This would be just perfect to add to the other Spring themed F&F that I have....
And it could go on the baker's rack....

Just A Nod to Valentine's Day


St. Patrick's Day Decor
Somehow, it always feels like I need to do something on the baker's rack for every holiday!


Since the  framed prints I used for Valentine's and St. Patrick's Day looked so nice....






 I decided to start with this great rabbit print....
with a couple more bunnies hopped over to join in the fun!
My print is framed in a GW frame of course!
Since the frame was square and the print was not....my mat cutter came in handy!
I know...I know....I keep telling you to get a mat cutter...
I just sayin'....it comes in so handy!!!!


Now I added the rest of the Fitz and Floyd
  • the pitcher.... 
  • some little salad plates that I honestly forgot that I had...F &F too!  
  • 3 plates propped in the back



The dish with the oranges in it looks like this,,,,I would have to say...it is probably my favorite!!

A last few items.....all F&F except for the teapot...and it is almost finished!


I need to add a couple more things...maybe some jellybeans or a chocolate bunny....
but it looks pretty Eastery don't you think!


To paraphrase one of my favorite kid's books...
If you give a woman a Fitz and Floyd plate....
She'll probably need to decorate!
And if she decorates....she'll probably need a chocolate bunny!

Happy Decorating to you!



8 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Yep- If you give a woman a F&F she will definitely have to decorate. Maybe you could turn that into a If You Give A Pup A Plate book! Everything is looking very good at your house- Eastery an pretty!

Love all your F&F pieces. I have several for Christmas but none for Easter....hmmm...I hope you haven't stirred up a new addiction for me! xo Diana

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Score! Everything looks lovely...perfect for Spring and Easter!

Sarah said...

Mary, glad you found the sweet plate. You vignettes are definitely a reflection of spring. Lovely! ~ Sarah

Marigene said...

You have a nice collection of F&F!

Kathleen said...

Lovely! You found a treasure and have displayed it wonderfully!
Thanks for linking to Let's Dish!

Kathe said...

I love F&Fr! I actually have a couple of pieces that I put out each year. You can see them here
http://www.kathewithane.com/2012/04/easter-decor-2012.html
I saw a beautiful ceramic piece at the thrift store last week and wondered why it was priced so high. Flipped it over and saw that it was F&F. They knew what they were selling that's for sure! Your vignettes are beautiful!

Anita Rowe Stafford said...

I love your display, and I'm a Fitz & Floyd fan too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...