Monday, March 19, 2012

Amazing....A Blogging Milestone for ME!


Can you believe that Sweetwater Style has reached 100,000 pageviews!

My goodness!
  • When I started this venture in June, I had no idea that it would become such a rewarding endeavor.
  • When the Sweetwater Daughter told me "Mom....you should start a blog!", I wondered whether I should or could do it!
  • When Mr. S. wondered whether I would have enough ideas to blog about....or anything to say....I wondered too!
But then....I decided to follow the advice I often give out to friends contemplating a project!
JUST DO IT!
SO I DID! 
I took the leap....
It was scary putting myself "out there"!
But I try to remember another one of the guiding principles of "Sweetwater Style"
Don't Wait for Perfect!

I've learned a lot....
I have soooo much to learn.....
I have lots of ideas for improving the blog....maybe even making some money from it!

But...for this moment....I am just doing a little happy dance of celebration!


Orkut Scraps - Funny

Thank-you to all my readers!
Thank-you to all my followers!
Thank-you to everyone who takes the time to comment! 





7 comments:

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

Sincerest congratulations. I am sure the momentum will continue and before long, you'll be celebrating 200,000 page views.

amy @ whilewearingheels.blogspot.com

NanaDiana said...

Congratulations, ary! I am proud of you as a fellow blogger! You just keep going, girl! Hugs- Diana

LifeLessOrdinary said...

Congratulations! Love your happy dance :)

About JollyJilly said...

hi im a new follower from the blog hop
Congrads on your great news, I also didnt know where this blogging would lead but it has opened the world to me lol
Here is to your next 100.000 page views.
if you have time I would love you to come visit my blog in the uk at
www.jollyjillys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm a new follower from the Hop... Congratulations on your pagewiews.....thats awesome. As I read your blog I got homesick for my youngest daughter who just moved to Minnesota last June... her hubbys family is there. I hear it's a beautiful ( and cold) place to live..Thanks for your great blog...
Carri
simplydonewright.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi I'm a new follower. Thanks for stopping by the Wine Down Wednesday Blog Hop! Enjoy your day.

ms.composure said...

Stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop and just wanted to show you some blog luv! def enjoyed this post new follower! :)

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...