Saturday, February 8, 2014

Valentine Ideas!

Valentine's Day is nearly here and I have to admit....
GASP....
this is NOT my favorite holiday!
 But in a nod to the season....there is a little bit of decor on the Baker's Rack!


It is pretty obvious from the posts on the blogs I read that some people really get into the whole hearts, flowers and chocolate! So I thought I let you bask in "other people's" stuff....since I am not "doing" Valentines this year!






"The Girl and A Glue Gun" has put together some really great classroom party ideas here.  I have "done" more than my share of classroom parties and know how hard it is to come up with fun projects....If you are the room parent for your kiddo....go take a look!









Jenny over at Days of Chalk and Chocolate is on a mission to reduce her "fabric stash".....hmmmm...maybe that is something that should happen at Sweetwater!  Anyway...she made this very simple and cute Heart Garland that you could whip up in just a hour or so!







Hop over to Delightful Order and take a peek at the Free Printable Valentine cards DaNita made for you!  I just might have to break down and print some of these!










Kristin over at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia is a girl after my own heart....she has lots of wine corks......we have those at Sweetwater too!   Look at the Wine Cork Heart she created.  This might just make my to do list for this weekend....I love me a quick project!















This link will take you to my recipe for the simplest perfect Hot Fudge Sauce!  Really....just 3 Ingredients and 10 minutes of time!



I don't think I will make any this year....I am trying to avoid the temptation!  But YOU go right ahead....!


Let me know what YOU are doing for Valentine's Day.....are you a true believer....or a bit of a Valentine curmedgeon?


Have a Great Day!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...