Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Minimalist Easter Decorating!

 
Little Bunny Foo Foo hopping through the forest
Scooping up the field mice and bopping 'em on the head
Down came the good fairy and she said:
"Little Bunny Foo Foo, I don’t want to see you
Scooping up the field mice and bopping 'em on the head.
 The bunnies are out and about at Sweetwater!
 Marvin spends a lot of time watching at the window!
I hope they spend their time on field mice and 
NOT on the tulips!

Speaking of bunnies....here is a peek at the very minimal Easter decor around here!
We aren't entertaining this year...so it really is minimal!
I just decided to "use what I have"!




The table in the living room has this vignette.....two paper mache bunnies overlooking a flower pot of wheat grass and a bowl of bird's eggs.  The pot looks a lot like Fitz and Floyd....but it has no marks (other than the Goodwill sticker).  I keep thinking I will do something fun with the bunnies....but hey I am going minimalist this year.  The bowl of eggs are the leftovers from when I took apart a Goodwill wreath.
 On the chair next to the table there are some stuffed bunnies from when the Sweetwater children were little!















These two bunnies started out on the family room hearth.....


But....I moved them up to the mantel....and think that is where they will stay!


The Baker's Rack really needs some more work....but I have the Fitz and Floyd Easter stuff and the Bunny print out.....so it will do for now!

 What is Easter without an Easter Bonnet?  So this little straw hat with a black gross grain ribbon makes a cute addition to the entryway table.


This basket of pansies can't go outdoors quite yet...so with a few wooden eggs and a couple of bunnies.....they make a bright bit of Easter on the table in the kitchen!




Not sure what I will do with these pansies....but right now.....they are a bit of Spring on the center island in the kitchen!



Minimal time....
Minimal expense....
Minimalist Decor!
Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...