Monday, September 15, 2014

Autumn Finds At The Thrift Store!

I realized that I haven't posted about shopping at the thrift store lately!

That doesn't mean I have not been shopping there.....I just haven't  shared about my finds.

Autumn is in the air...and the things in the thrift store that catch my eye are decor items that reflect the season!

I love getting new "stuff" to decorate with that doesn't cost a lot!
I

Don't you love this little wooden pumpkin?   It was 8 whole dollars but it was too cute to pass up.  I added a little rafia to the stem for some interesting texture.  I like the look of Autumn without being about Halloween!

I came across this tiered tray at a fun little consignment shop.  I know I will find lots of ways to use it.  Again, I probably paid more than GoodWill prices...($7)....but it is so versatile!


These floral picks were $.99 each....a steal!  Little tiny pomegranates, acorns and pumpkins...oh my!

It is also fun to "rediscover" items from past thrift store shopping adventures! 



Have A Wonderful Day!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...