Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Simple St. Patrick's Day Art

I like to add a bit of seasonal decor to the Baker's Rack in the kitchen.
I gathered some GREEN!
A green depression glass measuring cup and lemon/orange squeezer...
A fun 1930's Rum Rill Pottery Candle holder....
A Fiestaware Pitcher...
A green placemat....
AND
The framed Shamrock leaning on the shelf that was super simple to make!




I looked through all of my decorative paper stash....and found all of this "greenery"....
 

I used my Cricut and Sure Cuts a Lot software to cut an intricate Shamrock.







If you have a die cut machine I am sure there are Shamrock designs to buy....
OR
You could cut your own simpler design and the effect would be nice too!


A quick rummage through the stack of frames....and I found a nice square white one!
I spray mounted the cut-out to a black mat....
Cut a white mat....
and in about 15 minutes.....ART!


By the way....I am trying to find out if that little Rum Rill candlestick holder that I bought for $5.00 at Goodwill is worth anything!  Are there any experts out there who could help me find out?

There is still a week left before St. Patrick's Day.....you too could make yourself some art!

Have a Great Day!
Link Parties 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...