Saturday, May 2, 2015

Fitz and Floyd for Spring!

May is here!  Time to spruce up the Baker's Rack in the kitchen!
I decided to highlight the Fitz and Floyd summer pieces in the Sweetwater Collection! 


I just love the Logo of the company!
It is so true!
One look and you do know!

When I go to the thrift store.....I am always on the lookout for items that shout "Fitz and Floyd"

As you can see....I have had some luck!
YES!  Every single piece you see came from the thrift store!




 Just for kicks....I went to see if I could find out if these pieces had any value.  I know that some of the designs are from retired collections.  I was amazed and pleased to find these pieces on Ebay!  Now....Mr. S is always reminding me that ebay prices aren't "real values"!  It is a matter of what someone will be willing to pay!  And as you can see by my thrift store mentality, I wouldn't be willing to pay this much!
STILL.....it is fun to see that my little collections has a bit of value!
AND.....my favorite "boutique" came through again!


  Have A Wonderful Day!





Link Parties

Simple Sweet Saturday  
It's Overflowing     Kammy's Korner   Funky Polka Dot Giraffe 





1 comment:

Valerie Cottage Making Mommy said...

Your rocked it. I'm in love with it all. So glad you shared it on Simple Saturdays.

Hugs from Oklahoma,

Valerie
Cottage Making Mommy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...