Sunday, April 7, 2019

A New Look For Sweetwater Style!




Sweetwater Style is getting a new look!
The purpose of "Sweetwater Style" has always been about showing ways to combine style and elegance in economical ways.

That won't change.
BUT....the focus will change.

See if you can figure out the new theme for Sweetwater Style!













I continue to believe that "Style is the perfection of your point of view".


I know that the things that I enjoy most almost always have something to do with flowers.

Whether it is creating little bouquets for around the house or full on wedding decor, flowers make me happy.

I realize that some of my favorite posts are about arranging flowers and sharing tips with you my fabulous readers.

The revamped Sweetwater Style will be mostly about flowers! 

I will be sharing:
  • ideas and tips to make flower arranging easy
  • inspiration from floral designers 
  • sharing Sweetwater Floral Consulting events 
I am sure to add other things as I go along....maybe even some of my thrifting finds and DIY projects.

To get things started, I thought I would link up to some old posts about flowers that you might enjoy. 


ttps://sweetwaterstyle.blogspot.com/2013/07/cut-flower-conditioning-tips.html


 
https://sweetwaterstyle.blogspot.com/2012/04/frogs-for-flower-arranging-and-more.html



https://sweetwaterstyle.blogspot.com/2016/02/flower-arranging-hacks-you-need-to-try.html


I am excited to get restarted with this new look for Sweetwater Style.
I hope you get inspired to make flowers part of your lives!

Have A Great Day!





-->

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...